1. The electric unicycle uses the built-in high-precision gyroscope for front-to-back balance and stability. It cannot help you balance left and right. When your body leans forward, it will sense your movement to accelerate; when your body leans back, it will also control the motor to slow down to maintain your balance with the car body. Therefore, we must pay attention to the control of balance to avoid injury from falling.
2. The speed of the electric unicycle is limited. Generally, the speed is 18KM as the highest speed. If you overspeed, you can't brake in time, there will be certain safety risks.
3. We must pay attention to battery safety. Turn off the power in time when fully charged, and do not charge overnight. Damaged batteries can easily cause a sudden power failure.
4. Check the pedals, switches, etc. before riding to prevent the screws from tightening and causing injuries.
5. Beginners must practice and ride in parks and places with few cars.